Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to encouragement and development of customer involvement. The details of how we want to do this are set out in the Customer Involvement Agreement.
The Customer Involvement Agreement explains how tenants can influence and shape the delivery of the services they receive from Chesterfield Borough Council’s Housing Service and how they can be involved in decisions that affect homes and neighbourhoods.
How to contact us
Our Tenant Participation Officer is part of the Consultation and Improvement Team based at the Staveley Office and can be contacted on 01246 345147.
Service Standards for Resident Involvement
- We will keep tenants informed on matters affecting their homes and their neighbourhoods.
- We will provide effective methods of consultation with residents.
- We will provide a range of opportunities for the involvement of residents.
- We will develop an active partnership with residents.
- We will actively support existing resident groups.
- We will provide training opportunities for residents to make participation easier.
- We will provide opportunities for residents to attend conferences and seminars.
See other Housing Service Standards