Tell us what you think about our site...
Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Chesterfield Borough Council website.

However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Text Size:

Transfers And Exchanges

Please note some of this information will normally only apply to Secure Council tenants. Introductory tenants do not have the right to a transfer or mutual exchange.

There are several reasons why you may wish to move:

  • You may want to move home because your present house or flat is too big, or too small.
  • You may have a medical need for wanting to move to another type of property, or
  • You may be changing jobs, or want to live nearer to your family.

There are several ways you may be able to get a move:

Use the links above or use the tabs on the left of the page for more details.

CBC Housing Appliction Form (pdf 145kb)

CBC Mutual Exchange Application Form (pdf 63kb)

Write To
Chesterfield Borough Council
Town Hall
Rose Hill
S40 1LP

Tel: 01246 345345
Text: 07960 910264
Fax: 01246 345252

In Person At:-
Customer Service Centre
85 New Square


Click here to view the location of the Town Hall


Social Media
  • facebook 
  • twitter
  • YouTube
  • flickr
  • E-Mail