The Support Service is available to anyone living within Chesterfield, and offers help and support for older vulnerable and disabled residents.
Our professional team of Support Officers can arrange a home visit and help you to get the most out of the services available to you.
The Support Service is here to help you to, for example –
- live more independently in your own home
- accessing other agencies and providers
- arrange benefits check
- personal safety and safety in the home
- be involved in the community and enjoy social activities in the area
- the Support Officer will discuss with you visiting options according to your needs
If you would like to know more about what we are able to offer please contact us on 0300 323 0076