Queen's Park Cricket Pavilion
As part of the heritage lottery restoration the recently refurbished Cricket Pavilion within Queen's Park is available for hire as a unique venue for your meetings.
Consisting of a meeting room which can comfortably cater for a conference of 24 people boardroom style. (More could be accommodated in a more informal basis)
There is no smoking in the building whatsoever.
- Facilities include access to a flip chart/white board and provision of a screen for your projection requirements. For an extra cost.
- Refreshments provided (tea, coffee and water). For an extra cost.
- Toilets are provided and fully accessible to disabled people.
- A hearing loop is also available.
- A kitchen is available for the preparation of your own refreshments and the separate bar lounge provides a useful space for lunch and coffee breaks, away from the meeting area.
- A buffet could be provided if necessary for an extra cost.
Booking Form Terms and Conditions