Contact us about your bins
Let us know if you need help with a bin issue.
You can use our online form to:
- tell us about a missed bin
- ask us to repair your bin
- request a replacement bin or caddy
- order bins for a new property
- get advice about recycling and reducing your waste
- let us know that your shared bins need emptying
- ask us anything else to do with bins
Contact us online here.
Bin not been emptied?
Sometimes we might not be able to empty your bin on the usual day, this could be because roads are blocked by cars or roadworks, our vehicle may have broken down, or because of bad weather.
As soon as we know about a problem we will publish details here, but if your street isn't listed please let us know.
If the bins on your street haven't been emptied please leave them out as the crews will normally try to return later the same day or the next working day.
If you forgot to put your bin out you will normally have to wait two weeks for your bin to be emptied. Find out your collection dates here.
In exceptional circumstances we may return as a one-off, please contact us.