COVID-19 Safety Measures Revolution House
We are so happy to be able to welcome all our lovely visitors back into Revolution House.
Following the lifting of restrictions, Chesterfield Borough Council has decided that COVID-19 safety measures will continue to operate in all council venues at this stage. While it will no longer be mandatory to wear face coverings, visitors to council buildings including Revolution House will be strongly encouraged to do so – while continuing to follow all other safety guidance in place.
Cllr Gilby said: “We are currently reviewing all of our service operations in line with Government and industry guidance with a view to being able to accommodate more people at these locations in the coming weeks, while ensuring we keep our customers and staff safe.”
Please read the current COVID-19 safety measures for Revolution House. These are designed to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- please do not visit us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- entry to the house will be limited to one household group or support bubble at any one time. Queuing is available outside in the garden if necessary
- a maximum of one household or support bubble will be allowed into the Audio Room at any one time
- all visitors will be encouraged to wear a face mask upon entering the building unless they have a valid exemption
- please use the hand sanitiser available on entry
- NHS Test and Trace will be available should you wish to scan the QR code or provide your contact details