Coronavirus (COVID-19) roadmap - Find out how it is affecting our services.

Christmas Support Payments

The Christmas Support Payment Scheme for 'wet-led' pubs has now closed.

If you have already made a claim we will let you know when we have processed your application.

If your claim is successful the payment will be made directly into the bank account you have provided details for. 

You must declare any payments you receive as part of the business's tax return. 

You may also be interested in:

Last updated on 01 April 2021