Tenure: Offered by way of a 999 year lease
Price: Guide price £175,000 to £185,000
A unique opportunity to acquire this three bedroom stone built listed detached home.
Offered by way of a 999 year lease on behalf of Chesterfield Borough Council, the property offers over 1300 sq. ft. of well ordered accommodation set across three levels with flexibility to reconfigure and renovate to create a superb family home.
Located a short walk from Chesterfield Town centre, the property is available with no onward chain.
- three bedroom detached house
- three reception rooms
- no onward chain
- renovation project, listed building consent in place
- low maintenance grounds
- off-street parking
- period features throughout
- gas central heating
- bathroom and separate W.C
- draft lease available below
The property is being marketed by Redbrik Estate Agents, email email@example.com or call 01246 563060 for more details or to arrange a viewing.
See photos and floorplans on the Redbrik website.
- All statements contained within these particulars have been provided in good faith and are understood to be correct. However, they are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers. Accuracy in respect of all statements cannot be guaranteed and the particulars do not form part of any offer, contract or warranty.
- No person in the employment of Chesterfield Borough Council, Kier or Redbrik has authority to make or give representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to the property.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure all descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are accurate, intending purchasers should not rely upon them as statements or representations of fact and should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in the presentation of these particulars, prospective purchasers' should satisfy themselves that these particulars are still valid.
Plans are provided for identification purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.