Queen's Park cricket pavilion
The cricket pavilion within Queen's Park is available for hire as a unique venue for your meetings.
The pavilion houses a meeting room that can comfortably cater for a conference of 24 people, boardroom style. (More could be accommodated on a more informal basis.)
- Facilities include access to a flip chart/white board and provision of a screen for your projection requirements, for an extra cost.
- Refreshments provided (tea, coffee and water) for an extra cost.
- Toilets are provided and fully accessible to disabled people.
- A hearing loop is also available.
- A kitchen is available for the preparation of your own refreshments and the separate bar and lounge provides a useful space for lunch and coffee breaks, away from the meeting area.
- A buffet can be provided if necessary, for an extra cost.
Please note: there is no smoking in the building whatsoever.
To book Queen's Park cricket pavilion, or for more information, please contact Mike Taylor, chair of Chesterfield Cricket Club, at email@example.com.