This purpose-built centre provides information on Chesterfield, Derbyshire, the Peak District and the UK. We have information, leaflets and posters on events, attractions, where to stay, where to eat, bus times and train times. We also sell a range of tickets – from theatre seats for the Pomegranate Theatre and Winding Wheel in Chesterfield, to local and national events such as Bakewell Show and Southport Flower Show.
Tel: +44 (0)1246 345 777/8
Find our page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Open all year Monday to Saturday, 9.30am–6pm
We are open as normal on all summer Bank Holidays (Good Friday, Easter Monday, May Day, Spring Bank Holiday Monday and August Bank Holiday Monday).
Services on offer
- Accommodation booking (both locally and regionally)
- National Express coach tickets
- Seat booking for four local theatres (including Chesterfield's Pomegranate Theatre and the Winding Wheel)
- Ideas and information for days out
- Day trip and holiday tickets for local coach companies
- Car parking scratchcards for Chesterfield town centre car parks
- Advance tickets for local events and attractions (cheaper than buying on the gate)
- Sale of souvenirs, postcards, walking books and maps, plus local gifts such as prints and paintings by local artists, Chesterfield tea, Chesterfield marmalade, local honey and lots more.
Find our full access statement by clicking here.