Visitor information centre
Our purpose-built visitor information centre provides information on Chesterfield, Derbyshire, the Peak District and the UK.
We have information, leaflets and posters on events, attractions, where to stay, where to eat, bus times and train times.
We also sell a range of tickets – from theatre seats for the Pomegranate Theatre and Winding Wheel in Chesterfield, to local and national events such as Ashover Show and Barrow Hill Roundhouse Rail Ale Festival.
Services on offer
- accommodation booking (both locally and regionally)
- National Express coach tickets
- seat booking for four local theatres (including Chesterfield's Pomegranate Theatre and the Winding Wheel)
- ideas and information for days out
- day trip and holiday tickets for local coach companies
- car parking scratchcards for Chesterfield town centre car parks
- advance tickets for local events and attractions (cheaper than buying on the gate)
- sale of souvenirs, postcards, walking books and maps, plus local gifts such as prints and paintings by local artists, Chesterfield tea, local honey and lots more