Tell us what you think about our site...

Food refreshment stands

Food refreshment stands

If you run a food and drink stall or mobile unit, you need to register with us.

Whether you are operating a food vehicle, a stall at an event or a mobile refreshment concession, you need to complete the form below and return it by email to

Food Concessions Form April 2019 (word 147 KB)

If you have any queries please contact the food safety team at

Last updated on 16 August 2019