Make your very own DOODLEBOT with Steamworks!
Use a circuit to power a motor making your robot move and jiggle! Give it a felt tip and watch it doodle away!
Develop your skills in
· Using electrical components and making a simple circuit
· Designing the look of your DOODLEBOT
· Assembling and joining components
· Understanding simple robotics
· Identifying problems and coming up with solutions
Entry to the museum is free, however there may be an additional charge to cover costs for some craft events.