Repairs and improvements
Our services may be affected at this time, due to the coronavirus outbreak, please visit our Coronavirus information hub to find out more
Our repair responsibilities
As your landlord, we have the responsibility for replacing or repairing items that were part of the premises when a tenancy started.
If they are damaged through normal wear and tear we will repair major items such as:
- foundations and external walls
- roof, gutters and rain water pipes
- central heating and hot water systems
- windows, doors and frames
- baths, sinks and toilets
- fittings for the supply of gas, electricity and water
Your repair responsibilities
We expect you to:
- take care of your home, including taking reasonable steps to make sure your home is not damaged
- repair damage caused by you, your family or visitors
In some cases we may repair damage that you have caused, but the cost will always be recharged to you.