Request your repair

If there is a problem with your council home you can ask us to fix it.

Find out about:

Requesting a repair

Let us know if something at your council home needs repairing.

You will need to tell us what the problem is and give us your name, contact details, and times when we can visit you.

Some faults are the tenant's responsibility, and you may be charged if we carry out the repair for you.

If your repair is urgent or an emergency please call us to report it.


Report a repair online


Protecting your privacy - find out how we keep your information safe.

Urgent repairs and emergency out of hours service

If your repair is urgent you can call our repairs hotline for free on 0800 587 5659 during office hours. Please note that this number is for reporting urgent repairs or checking repair appointments only - the advisor can't transfer your call elsewhere or deal with any other issue.

If you have an emergency situation and our offices are closed (such as a burst pipe or smoking electrics) please call the out of hours service on 01246 345041.

You may also be interested in: