We can carry out adaptations to your home to make it easier for you to live there.
All adaptations are referred to us by occupational therapists from Social Services. The occupational therapist must carry out an assessment before asking us to carry out adaptations to your home. They can be contacted through Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190.
How to contact us
We manage adaptations in our Housing Options Team (telephone 01246 345672 or 01246 345671).
- we are committed to carrying out adaptations as soon as we can. However, the time varies depending on a variety of circumstances
- wherever possible, minor adaptations will be ordered within two days of us receiving a request from the occupational therapist
- a specialised Adaptations Team and specialist contractors will carry out the work
- if adaptations cannot be carried out and your quality of life is significantly reduced, we will consider moving you to more suitable housing
- we will send out surveys where any major work has been carried out, this will give you the opportunity to tell us whether you are satisfied with our service