Housing Services have developed a smartphone app that allows you to access housing services via your smartphone at any time, day or night.
The app can be used to:
- report repairs and neighbourhood issues
- request a direct debit form
- set rent reminders
- calculate your living costs
- calculate if your home is under-occupied
- keep up to date with our latest news and events
- access useful contacts
The app is free to download and you will not be charged by Chesterfield Borough Council for using it.
For more information, download the guide below.