Our tenant engagement officer will be out and about in the mobile office, telling you more about how you can influence and shape the council’s housing services.
Our housing environment officers will also be in attendance to answer any other questions you have about your home.
You can find our mobile office in the following locations - times may vary depending on the traffic.
- Highfields – Malson Way: 1pm to 1.45pm
- Littlemoor – Ringwood close (near Dovedale Court): 2pm to 2.45pm
- Racecourse – Arundel Close: 3pm to 3.45pm
- Brimington – Woodlands: 1pm to 1.45pm
- Brimington – Devon Drive (near the shop): 2pm to 2.45pm
- Brimington – Neale Bank (near the shop): 3pm to 3.45pm
- Newland Dale flats: 1pm to 1.45pm
- Boythorpe – Walton Drive (near the shop): 2pm to 2.45pm
- Boythorpe – Foolow Avenue (near the surgery): 3pm to 3.45pm
More information on the ways you can get involved can be found on our tenant engagement pages.
You can also contact the tenant engagement team for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01246 345147.