We are moving to our new system 'Home-Options' for managing our council housing applications.
If you are already registered for housing with us, please continue to bid for available properties at www.onthemove-cbc.org.uk until we tell you to use the Home-Options website. This is because we will need to run both systems for a short time to allow applicants time to register on the new system.
Please make sure you have reregistered on our Home-Options system so that you are still on our records and are able to bid on properties in the future.
Find out more here.
There are many ways to bid on properties.
- Online at www.onthemove-cbc.org.uk
- Freephone telephone automated system – once you know the property reference number (found on the property advert) you can ring 0800 180 4696
- Text (SMS) to 07786 202 503
- In person – visit the Housing Options Centre and speak to a member of staff
- Place your bid using the computers at the Housing Options Centre
A member of staff will always be on hand to help guide you through the process of bidding on properties and advise you of other housing options that may be available to you.