Tell us what you think about our site...

Mortgage problems

Mortgage problems

If you need further advice, you can approach one of the following:

  • Derbyshire Law Centre, 1 Rose Hill East, Chesterfield S40 1NU – offices are located to the lower ground floor on the East side of Chesterfield Town Hall. Telephone: (01246) 550 674
  • Chesterfield Citizen’s Advice, 6-8 Broad Pavement, Chesterfield S40 1RP. Telephone: (01246) 283 872. Email:
  • Chesterfield Borough Council’s Homelessness Prevention Service: Homelessness prevention

If you are thinking of ending the ownership of your home, the good practice guide leaflet may be useful to you.

Mortgage Advice from the National Homelessness Advice Service (pdf 302 KB)
Exiting Home Ownership: A Good Practice Guide (pdf 425 KB)


Last updated on 03 July 2018