D2N2 Skills Local and Employ Local
Skills Local offers small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) based in the D2N2 area flexible skills support.
The programme supports businesses with workforce development and use skills capacity to drive business growth. The support available to employers includes:
- Training packages that address identified skills gaps
- Access to funded sector focussed training
- Development of higher level skills within the workforce
The Employ Local programme will support people not in work to take up opportunities leading to employment and economic activity.
There are a number of benefits available to SME’s based in the D2N2 area who engage with the programme including:
- FREE Recruitment Service
- Candidate Bank – ‘match and fill service’
- Bespoke advertising and promotion of vacancies
- Suitably qualified candidates trained to employer requirements
- In work support and training
- Incentives of up to £4,000 to employers who recruit through Employ Local
For more information on how to access the benefits of Skills Local and Employ Local visit the www.d2n2skills.co.uk