Well for Work – employment and job-readiness support for ages 15 and over in D2N2
Well for Work
Well for Work supports people to identify their barriers to employment, access specialist services and prepare them to be ‘job-ready’. They also support job-ready participants to search for and apply for jobs.
- Aged 15 or over
- Unemployed or economically inactive
- Have to right to live in the UK
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Must not be signed up to any other ESF-funded work-related activity
- Must live in the D2N2 area - Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Each participant will be enrolled with an Employment Support Adviser (ESA) who will support them to break down their barriers to employment. Once they are engaging and progressing with this area, they will be moved over to careers advisers who will support them to identify the career path they want to take and take steps to work towards it, at the very least supporting them to be job-ready.
Futures for You have a team of Accounts Managers who engage with employers to set up exclusive vacancies, SWAPs and PETs, and a team of Recruitment Executives who work directly with job-ready participants to apply for exclusive roles.
Advisers can help with:
- Basic skills training
- Qualifications, including English, Maths and a range of BTECs
- Work programme assistance
- Wellbeing and therapy services
- Housing support, financial advice and travel assistance
For further details, visit the Futures for You website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.