Sign up to our new online service and you could win an Apple iPad!
From signing up for e-billing to reporting something that needs cleaning up in your neighbourhood, you can manage and track a range of services by signing up to our new digital service ‘My Chesterfield’.
Anyone who registers for an account before midnight on 30 April 2021 will automatically be entered into a prize draw and be in with the chance of winning an iPad worth more than £300. Those who have already registered for an account will also be entered into the draw.
Since we launched the platform in November 2020, over 6,000 residents and businesses have registered for an account so far and we are urging even more people to sign up.
Registering for an account is quick and easy, once set up you will be able to use My Chesterfield to:
- manage your Council Tax account and payments, sign up for e-billing and Direct Debit
- check your bin collection day
- report an issue, such as noise nuisance or smoke
- see information about your local councillor
- change your address details
- report something that needs cleaning up on a street, road or park
Business Rates and benefits accounts can also be managed online, with additional services for local landlords and letting agents. More services and features will be added in the coming months.
Full terms and conditions for the iPad competition.