Please select the relevant application form and guidance notes you require from the list below.
All the forms and guidance notes are in PDF format.
If you require a paper copy of the forms or guidance notes, or you are uncertain which particular form you are required to complete, please contact Planning Reception on 01246 345 811.
- Householder Application for planning permission for works or extension to a dwelling
- Application for planning permission
- Application for outline planning permission with some matters reserved
- Application for outline planning permission with all matters reserved
- Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval
- Application for listed building consent for alterations, extension or demolition of a listed building
- Application for consent to display an advertisement(s)
- Application for conservation area consent for demolition in a conservation area
- Application for removal or variation of a condition following grant of planning permission
- Application for approval of details reserved by condition
- Application for a new planning permission to replace an extant planning permission, in order to extend the time limit for implementation.
- Application for non-material amendment following a grant of planning permission.
- Application for a lawful development certificate for an existing use or operation or activity including those in breach of a planning condition
- Application for a lawful development certificate for a proposed use or development
- Application for prior notification of proposed demolition
- Application for prior notification of proposed agricultural or forestry development – proposed building
- Application form for prior notification of proposed development in respect of permitted development by telecommunications operators
- Application for tree works: Works to Trees Subject to a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) and/or Notification of Proposed Works to Trees in Conservation Areas (CA)
- Application for hedgerow removal notice
- Form for developer to notify the LPA that they propose to erect a 3m-6m rear extension (on an attached house) or a 4m-8m rear extension (on a detached house)
- Form for developer to notify the LPA of the completion of a 3m-6m rear extension (on an attached house) or a 4m-8m rear extension (on a detached house)
- Notice 1 – to be completed if either Certificate B or C is signed on a planning application form