Authority Monitoring Report
We have produced Authority Monitoring Reports (AMR) and annual five year housing supply position statements.
The report contains information regarding:
- our progress against the Local Development Scheme and timetable of key documents being produced
- a review of planning policy implementation
- reflection on annual targets, specifically a report on the five-year housing land supply and housing trajectory
- an update on any neighbourhood development orders or neighbourhood development plans
- a report on the administration of the Community Infrastructure Levy
- details of co-operation undertaken with another local planning authority, county council or a body or person prescribed under the regulations
- an analysis of key indicators for which the borough collects data
Authority Monitoring Reports and five year housing supply position statements can be downloaded below.
For more information please contact the Strategic Planning and Key Sites Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 345790.
The council has received updated evidence on housing need: North Derbyshire and Bassetlaw OAN Update.
A revised five year supply position statement is currently under preparation that will take account of this new evidence.