Healthy lifestyles and wellbeing
We can help you get fit, be active and move more, whatever your age, ability or circumstances.
Being more active has a huge range of benefits, including:
- reducing the risk of you suffering a major illness such as a stroke, heart disease and diabetes
- helping you to reach a healthy weight
- increasing your energy levels, and helping you to have a better night's sleep
- stimulating brain activity to help your concentration
Even a small amount of gentle exercise can have added benefits, such as:
- helping you to get out, socialise and meet new people
- improving your mood and reducing anxiety and depression
- boosting your self-confidence as you look and feel better
We also work with the Community Sports Trust to help develop affordable sport and physical activity opportunities for people where they live and work.