Class cancellation policy
In order to allow as many people as possible to attend our classes, we have introduced a class cancellation policy.
- A minimum of two hours’ notice is required for cancellation of all bookings.
- Any booking cancelled with the required two hours' notice can be transferred to another date (or refunded in the form of a refund voucher).
- Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 01246 345 666 or in person.
Direct debit customers
- Customers who cancel without the necessary notice will incur a £3 charge.
- The £3 charge must be paid prior to any further class booking being accepted.
Pay as you go customers
- Customers will forfeit the fee paid if not cancelled with a minimum of two hours' notice.
- Customers can transfer their booking to another date or class if cancelled within the required time period.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Telephone: 01246 345 666