Are you celebrating a birthday?
We offer a fantastic range of parties for your children: pool parties, playzone and climbing wall parties, so they can celebrate their day in style!
To book your party, please contact reception on 01246 345 666 or download and fill in the booking form below.
All parties must be paid for at the time of booking.
Parties cater for children age 2 to 10 and are available every day of the week.
Cost: £56 - maximum of 20 children. (Non private)
Exclusive party hire at £80 for one hour (maximum 60 children).
Climbing wall parties
Our climbing wall parties are only £45 per party for a maximum of 6 children.
These are strictly available for children age 7 and over.
Parental consent forms must be completed by the parent/guardian of each child who will be climbing.
- Parent/guardian needs to remain onsite throughout the session.
- Sensible clothing must be worn; skirts are not acceptable for climbing.
- Open-toe footwear is not suitable for climbing.
- All jewellery needs to be removed prior to session.
A fully qualified instructor will supervise and all equipment is provided free of charge.
Blue Lagoon pool parties: available between 4pm and 6pm
Saturday and Sunday
Make a splash with a pool party! You'll have exclusive use of our swimming pool and dedicated lifeguards.
It's a pool party with a difference – we provide mats, balls and surfboards, with underwater lighting and music making your pool party special and exciting.
Cost: £90 for up to 50 people. Moveable floor end (suitable for toddler parties) is suitable for a maximum of 20 people.
- All non swimmers and weak swimmers must wear armbands and be supervised by an adult.
- Children aged up to 7 should be accompanied on a two to one basis.
- Adults are required to be in the water with non-swimmers at all times.
Booking procedure/terms and conditions of hire
- Applications must be made to the centre on the form provided.
- Please ensure that the form is completed fully, including phone number and email address.
- Parties must be paid for at the time of booking. Cheques payable to Chesterfield Borough Council.
- Should the requested date be unavailable, you will be notified straight away.
- Party bookings may be cancelled with at least seven days notice to the centre in writing. Bookings cancelled under this time limit will be charged at full rate, unless re-let.
We welcome your feedback on our parties to help us offer a better service, so please fill in our short party questionnaire: