Facilities and activities at the Healthy Living Centre
Walk through video of the facilities at the Healthy Living Centre since re-opening after COVID-19.
At the Healthy Living Centre you can enjoy:
- 150 station fitness suite
- 25 metre six lane swimming pool with an adjustable floor and underwater lighting
- pirate themed soft play area, including a 10 metre high climbing frame
- 10 metre high indoor climbing wall and separate bouldering wall
- two fitness studios with sprung floors for our group exercise classes
- health spa with sauna, steam room and beauty clinic*
- meeting room available for private hire.
We run lots of different activities at the Healthy Living Centre, including:
- swimming lessons
- group fitness classes
- kids' climbing clubs
- mums to be and new mums exercise programmes
- health schemes, including group walks, Live Life Better Derbyshire and the health referral scheme.
* Time Beauty and Spa is an independent company that is based at the Healthy Living Centre, but is not owned, operated or managed by Chesterfield Borough Council.