Holiday activities at Queen's Park Sports Centre
Holiday programme for children age 6 to 14 years
We have a fun packed programme throught the school holidays to keep your kids busy. See our what's on guide to activities below for full details.
Our next kids' holiday club will be at February half term, come back later to see what we have planned.
9am to 4pm
Drop off between 8am and 9am / pick up between 4pm and 5pm
Morning session - 9am to noon
Drop off between 8am and 9am / pick up between noon and 1pm.
Afternoon session - 1pm to 4pm
Drop off between noon and 1pm / pick up between 4pm and 5pm.
See our full price list for the current cost of our holiday club sessions.
Booking recommended as limited spaces available.
Please ensure you fill in a new consent form - without this your child will not be allowed to participate.
- multi sports activities will run alongside all activities except survival squaddies and water polo where a swimming kit will be required
- water rave is for 8+ and able to swim 50m - there is a dry side option available.
Terms and conditions
- Parent/guardian must sign their children in and out with the coaches on arrival and leaving
- Lockers must be used and a refundable £1 coin is needed
- Children need packed lunch and snacks/drinks for throughout the day
- All activities must be paid for in full when booking
- We are unable to offer any refunds for booked sessions – though bookings may be transferred to another child
- We reserve the right to withdraw a participant from a session if they are not behaving, using equipment in a responsible way or causing upset / harm to other participants.
|Holiday activity consent form||(pdf 52 KB)|
|Active Holidays Whats On||(pdf 33 KB)|