Holiday activities at Queen's Park Sports Centre
Holiday programme for children age 6 to 14 years
We have a fun packed programme throughout the school holidays to keep your kids busy.
Please keep checking this page for what's coming up at February half term.
Full day: £14.20 Active Chesterfield members (£15.80 non-members)
9am to 4pm
Drop off between 8am and 9am / pick up between 4pm and 5pm
Half day: £7.10 Active Chesterfield members (£7.90 non-members)
Morning session - 9am to noon
Drop off between 8am and 9am / pick up between noon and 1pm.
Afternoon session - 1pm to 4pm
Drop off between noon and 1pm / pick up between 4pm and 5pm.
Booking recommended as limited spaces available.
Please ensure you fill in a new consent form - without this your child will not be allowed to participate.
Multi sports activities will run alongside all activities.
Water rave is for 8+ and able to swim 50m - there is a dry side option available.
Terms and conditions
- Parent/guardian must sign their children in and out with the coaches on arrival and leaving
- Lockers must be used and a refundable £1 coin is needed
- Children need packed lunch and snacks/drinks for throughout the day
- All activities must be paid for in full when booking
- We are unable to offer any refunds for booked sessions – though bookings may be transferred to another child
- We reserve the right to withdraw a participant from a session if they are not behaving, using equipment in a responsible way or causing upset / harm to other participants
All participants must fill in a consent form for each child when booking, without this they will not be able to participate.
|Holiday activity consent form||(PDF 52 KB)|
|Active Holidays Whats On||(PDF 115 KB)|
|Queens Park Sports Centre Half Term Activities February 2020||(PDF 452 KB)|