Holiday activities at Queen's Park Sports Centre
Holiday programme for children age 6 to 14 years
Monday 19th to Friday 23rd February 2018
- am: Team Games
- pm: Children choice! 3 x 1 hour sessions all different
- am: Rounders and kwik cricket
- pm: Gymnastics
- am: Dodgeball and Benchball
- pm: Trampolining
- am:Basketball and Netball
- pm: Racquet sports
- am: Volleyball
- pm: Waterrave
Full day: £12.60 Active Chesterfield members (£14 non-members)
9am to 4pm
Drop off between 8am and 9am / pick up between 4pm and 5pm
Half day: £6.30 Active Chesterfield members (£7 non members)
Morning session - 9am to noon
Drop off between 8am and 9am / pick up between noon and 1pm.
Afternoon session - 1pm to 4pm
Drop off between noon and 1pm / pick up between 4pm and 5pm.
Booking recommended as limited spaces available.
Please ensure you fill in a new consent form - without this your child will not be allowed to participate.
Multi sports activities will run alongside all activities.
Water rave is for 8+ and able to swim 50m - there is a dry side option available.
Terms and conditions
- Parent/guardian must sign their children in and out with the coaches on arrival and leaving
- Lockers must be used and a refundable £1 coin is needed
- Children need packed lunch and snacks/drinks for throughout the day
- All activities must be paid for in full when booking
- We are unable to offer any refunds for booked sessions – though bookings may be transferred to another child
- We reserve the right to withdraw a participant from a session if they are not behaving, using equipment in a responsible way or causing upset / harm to other participants
All participants must fill in a consent form for each child when booking, without this they will not be able to participate.
|Holiday activity consent form||(pdf 52 KB)|
|February half term holiday activities||(pdf 263 KB)|