Contact us about swimming lessons
Our swimming team are here to help you find the right course for you or your child.
Swimming lessons and lifesaving courses
Our activity development officer can answer all your questions about:
- children's swimming lessons and waiting lists
- one-to-one and one-to-two sessions
- swimming lessons for children with autism
- lifesaving and Rookie Lifeguard courses
- swimming lessons for adults
- stroke development and the Swim Chesterfield Academy
Contact our activity development officer Rebecca Truman on 01246 345555 or complete our online enquiry form.
Contacting our swimming teachers
We understand that parents might want to talk to their child's swimming teacher, maybe to check progress or ask a question, but our swimming teachers can't break off from teaching to answer queries.
If you need to get in touch with your child's swimming teacher please fill in our online enquiry form and we'll pass the message on.
If you need to contact your child's swimming teacher in an emergency please get in touch with your local centre.