Market consultation - competition terms and conditions
Eligible respondents to the Chesterfield Market consultation will be entered into a prize draw to win £50 worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
Please see below for competition terms and conditions.
1. The promoter for this competition is Chesterfield Borough Council, Town Hall, Rose Hill, Chesterfield S40 1LP (the "Promoter").
2. The competition will end at midnight on Sunday 12 September 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition is only open to Participants who are aged 18 or over (the "Participants")
5. Participants are not eligible if they are employees or elected members of the Promoter.
6. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
7. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition, or to claim a prize.
8. The prize is £50 worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
9. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified by email and phone within five working days of being selected.
10. If the prize winner cannot be successfully contacted and accepts their prize after five working days, they will forego the right to claim the prize and the Promoter may arrange for a replacement winning entry to be selected.
11. The prize winner should allow 28 days for delivery of their prize.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding selection.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition without notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition. Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. Personal data will be handled in line with our Privacy Notice.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any Participant from participating in the competition.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, deem void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries may be considered void.
19. The competition is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.