Report an animal establishment

If you are concerned about a licensed animal establishment, or think someone is operating without a licence when they should have one, you can report it to us.

You can tell us about a problem with an animal business that we have licensed. You can also let us know if someone is carrying out activities without a licence, for example:

  • dog daycare
  • home boarding
  • dog breeding

Report a problem

You will need to tell us the name and address of the person or business involved and give us full details of what has happened.

Please also let us know if you saw the business or activity advertised online, such as on a website or on social media.

Report a problem

Protecting your privacy - find out how we keep your information safe.

What we can do

We will investigate to find out what has happened and take action where necessary.

You might also be interested in:

We deal with animal licensing under the Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) England Regulations 2018.

Last updated on 03 November 2020