Tell us what you think about our site...

Change a designated premises supervisor

Change a designated premises supervisor

If the designated premises supervisor (DPS) has left a premises, a new one must be appointed immediately. There is an application process that must be completed before you are authorised to sell alcohol on the premises.

Please see the links below for guidance as to how to apply and the application form.

Licensing Act 2003 Fees

Change of Designated Premises Supervisor: Guidance (pdf 102 KB)
DPS Consent Form (word 40 KB)
Designated Premises Supervisor Application (word 81 KB)
Designated Premises Supervisor application for requirement to be disapplied (word 71 KB)


Last updated on 04 February 2019