Coronavirus (COVID-19) - how it is affecting our services

Fees and charges

Fees and charges

Premises Licence/Club Premises Licence



Non-domestic rateable value

Application fee

Annual charge


















£125,001 and over



A multiplier is applied to premises in bands D and E where they are exclusively or primarily in the business of selling alcohol.


Application fee

Annual charge

D (x2)



E (x3)




There are exemptions to the payment of fees. These are as follows:

  • No fee is to be payable by the proprietor of a school or college if the application is for the provision of regulated entertainment only and the entertainment is carried on by the school or college for or on behalf of the purposes of the school or college.
  • No fee is payable in respect of premises that are or form part of a church hall, chapel hall or other similar building or a village hall, parish hall or community hall or other similar building if the application is for the provision of regulated entertainment only.

Miscellaneous/Other licences

Occasion on which fee may be payable


Application of copy of licence/notice on theft, loss etc.


Application for a provisional statement where premises being built


Application for minor variation of premises licence/club certificate


Application to vary licence to specify individual as DPS


Application to disapplied DPS on premises licence


Application for transfer of premises licence


Interim authority notice


Notification of change of name or alteration of club rules


Change of relevant registered address of club


Temporary Event Notice


Notification of change of the name or address (Personal Licence)


Notice of interest in any premises


Last updated on 04 April 2020