Coronavirus (COVID-19) - how it is affecting our services

Register or report changes

If you move home, or your circumstances change, you must tell us as soon as you can.

If you don't you could end up paying the wrong amount, and could even be fined.

Tell us about:

Please contact our customer services team on 01246 345497.

Protecting your privacy - find out how we keep your information safe.

Registering to vote

If you change address you will need to register to vote at your new property. Go online at

Last updated on 14 July 2020