Advice for food businesses

Contact us if you have an enquiry about running a food business.

For example, you might need advice about:

Tell us exactly how we can help, and one of our food safety officers will contact you.

You need a My Chesterfield account to contact our food safety team online.

Signing up is quick and easy. We just need to know:

  • your name and address
  • your phone number
  • your email address

Through a My Chesterfield account you can:

  • manage your Council Tax or Business Rates account online
  • check your bin day and contact your councillor
  • apply for council services, report problems, and check the progress of your application or report

Sign up or sign into My Chesterfield

Protecting your privacy - find out how we keep your information safe.

If you are not able to sign into My Chesterfield please contact our Customer Services team.

You may also be interested in:

Last updated on 23 November 2020