Food refreshment stands

If your food business is registered with another local authority, you still need to register with us if you bring a mobile unit or stall to Chesterfield.

Whether you are operating a food vehicle, a stall at an event or a mobile refreshment concession, you need to complete and return the form below by email to

If you have already applied for food business registration with Chesterfield Borough Council, you don't need to apply for a food concession registration as well.

If our documents are not accessible to you, you can request a different format here.
Food concession registration Word (Word 147 KB)

If you have any queries please contact the food safety team.

Last updated on 11 November 2021