The Customer Services Division of Housing Services is organised into four specialist teams. These four teams are the Housing Solutions Team, the Neighbourhoods Team, the Careline and Support Service Team and the Tenant Engagement Team.
The Housing Solutions Team is responsible for:
- registration of housing applications
- management of the housing waiting list
- allocating and letting properties
- homelessness prevention and homeless applications
This team can be contacted at the Housing Solutions Centre on (01246) 345 700.
The Neighbourhoods Team is responsible for:
- enforcement of some breaches of the tenancy agreement (eg, causing nuisance, untidy gardens, dumping rubbish)
- complaints regarding anti-social behaviour and nuisance
- estate management
- the Garden Assistance Scheme
- the Housing Neighbourhood Ranger Service
- issuing Fixed Penalty Notices for littering and dog fouling
- tenancy support
- signing up new tenants and new tenancy visits
This team can be contacted at the Stonegravels Office on (01246) 345 071 or 345 354.
The Careline and Support Service Team is responsible for:
- the response service
- the support service
This team can be contacted on 0300 323 0076.
The Tenant Engagement Team is responsible for:
- tenant participation and consultation
- service improvement
- management of complaints, comments and compliments system
This team can be contacted at the Stonegravels Office on (01246) 345 142.
General: Contact us online