Key housing contacts
Where possible, please try to email our teams instead of calling them:
email@example.com - Email the Rents team
firstname.lastname@example.org - Email the Home Options team
email@example.com – Email for all general housing enquiries such as anti-social behaviour, neighbour disputes, issues on Chesterfield Borough Council estates.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Email for Careline enquiries
email@example.com - Email to report homelessness or to ask for advice and assistance.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Email to reach the private sector housing team for advice and guidance.
Our specialist housing teams deal with a wide range of housing related matters:
The home options team is responsible for:
- registration of housing applications
Contact the home options team on 01246 345700.
The allocations team is responsible for:
- allocating and letting properties
Contact the allocations team on 01246 345436 or email email@example.com.
The homelessness prevention team is responsible for:
- homelessness prevention and homeless applications
Contact the homelessness prevention team on 01246 345825.
The housing & health team is responsible for:
- minor and major adaptations
- personal housing plans
- dealing with changes to priority bands
Contact the housing & health team on 01246 345700
The housing management team is responsible for:
- tenancy management, including enforcement of some breaches of the tenancy agreement (eg, anti-social behaviour, untidy gardens, condition of homes)
- tenancy sustainment and support, including financial advice and assistance, new tenancy visits for tenants identified in need of early support
- estate management including inspection of housing land and gardens to make sure our estates are safe, clean and tidy
If you wish to speak to any of our housing officers, they can be contacted using the details below:
You can email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement officers: 01246 345071
Housing officers: 01246 345071
Tenancy support: 01246 345354
Environment officers: 01246 345142
The Careline team is responsible for:
- Careline emergency alarm service
- the response service