Skills brokerage service
An adaptable workforce equipped with the right skills is critical to future and sustainable growth. Our skills brokerage service provides specialist support to help businesses with their skills and workforce development needs.
We have a dedicated adviser who will support businesses across Chesterfield to upskill their workforce and add value to their teams.
Businesses can access free, impartial, bespoke advice from our adviser who will support them to access funding and connect them to training and development opportunities, including:
- Access a range of fully funded courses to upskill the workforce, ranging from basic skills and business fundamentals to leadership and management, green and digital skills.
- Accessing a variety of funding streams.
- Apprenticeships and support around the apprenticeship levy and accessing funding.
- Recruitment and retention advice.
- Succession planning.
- Advice and continued support.
To find out more about this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chesterfield Borough Council’s Skills Brokerage Service is just one initiative which is benefiting from funding through the UKSPF, after the council was successful in securing £2.6m from the Government. It will fund initiatives up to April 2025, which are designed to improve life for local people and support local businesses.