Room and climbing wall hire
We have meeting rooms, studios, an eight court sports hall and a climbing wall available to hire - and with facilities in Chesterfield or out of town
For Queens Park Sports Centre bookings, email email@example.com.
For Healthy Living Centre bookings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring at the Queen's Park Sports Centre and the Healthy Living Centre
At our sports centres we provide:
- meeting room hire - ideal for interviews, away days or conferences
- studio hire - great for activity sessions
- sports hall hire - for larger events that need a bit more space
- climbing wall hire - an active experience for small groups
Both our centres have free parking, changing rooms and lockers, access for people with mobility needs, break-out and refreshment facilities and free WiFi in our public areas.
WiFi at our sports centres
Free WiFi is available in our centres, although service may vary depending on demand.
Both centres have rooms available to hire which are great for off-site meetings, training events or interviews. The rooms have natural daylight, air conditioning and can be set up in boardroom, general meeting or conference style.
Rooms are available to hire by the hour, half day or full day.
The meeting room at the Healthy Living Centre is suitable for up to 14 people, the Queen's Park Sport Centre meeting room is suitable for up to 25 people.
See our full price list for the cost of hiring our meeting rooms.
Climbing wall at the Healthy Living Centre
Booking our climbing wall and instructor is ideal for:
- brownies or scout groups working towards a badge
- school groups wanting to do something different for PE (Physical Education)
- team building exercise with colleagues
There is a maximum of 6 climbers per instructor.
Please contact us as soon as you know that you need to cancel your session, so that we can offer it to someone else. See our cancellations page for full details.