Committees, meetings and decisions
We are now able to hold virtual meetings of our decision-making bodies.
Before each meeting takes place we will publish a link on this page. At the time of the meeting just click on the committee from the list below and you will be able to view the meeting.
The experience of viewing a meeting is different depending on which device you are using, and you may need to download an app before the meeting begins. There are guides to help you with viewing meetings below. You can view the meeting anonymously.
The agenda and papers for the meeting are available on our online committee system.
View a meeting
Click on the committee below to start viewing the meeting. Links will be available a week before the meeting.
- Appeals and Regulatory Committee
- Chesterfield and District Joint Crematorium Committee
- Community, Customer and Organisational Scrutiny Committee
- Employment and General Committee
- Enterprise and Wellbeing Scrutiny Committee
- Joint Board
- Joint Cabinet and Employment and General Committee
- Licensing Committee
- Overview and Performance Scrutiny Committee
- Planning Committee
- Standards and Audit Committee
Choose your device from the list below to view a guide for viewing our virtual meetings:
|Smartphone guide - virtual meetings||(PDF 174 KB)|
|Tablet guide - virtual meetings||(PDF 132 KB)|
|Laptop guide - virtual meetings||(PDF 132 KB)|
|Guidance for public speaking at remote Planning Committee meetings||(PDF 87 KB)|
Agendas, minutes and reports
Minutes and agendas for all council and committee meetings are available to read and download on our online committee system: