Coronavirus (COVID-19) - how it is affecting our services

Links to useful websites

Links to useful websites

The Pension Service
The Pension Service provides information and advice about retirement pensions, pension credits and other retirement-related issues.

HM Revenue & Customs
The Inland Revenue gives information about income tax, National Insurance contributions and tax credits.

The Appeals Service
This service deals with appeals against Housing and Council Tax Benefit decisions made by local authorities.

Department for Work and Pensions
The DWP is responsible for the government's welfare reform agenda. Its aim is to promote opportunity and independence for all. It delivers support and advice through a modern network of services to people of working age, employers, pensioners, families and children and disabled people.

The Valuation Office Agency
The VOA is responsible for valuing properties for Council Tax, business rates other taxes administered by HM Revenue & Customs.

The centralised website of the government.

Department for Communities and Local Government
A link to the site of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, giving advice and guidance to landlords and tenants about housing matters.

Rent Service
A link to the Rent Service, which is an agency of the Department for Work and Pensions, providing rental valuations.

Last updated on 24 March 2020