Apply, extend or cancel a clinical bin collection

You need a My Chesterfield account to apply for, extend or cancel an assisted collection online.

Signing up is quick and easy. We just need to know:

  • your name and address
  • your phone number
  • your email address

Through a My Chesterfield account you can:

  • manage your Council Tax, or benefit account online
  • check your bin day and contact your councillor
  • apply for council services, report problems, and check the progress of your application or report


Sign up or sign into My Chesterfield



If you are not able to sign into My Chesterfield please contact our Customer Services team.

Last updated on 10/10/2023