Our venues range from a Grade II listed former cinema to 21st century innovation centres, local village halls and our Victorian Assembly Rooms.
The Pomegranate Theatre
A delightful Victorian proscenium arch theatre housed in the Grade II listed Stephenson Memorial Hall, with an adjoining theatre bar.
- theatre – 545 seats
- bar – 60 theatre style, 20 boardroom style
Find out more about the Pomegranate Theatre.
A Grade II listed building, originally a cinema but now an entertainment and conference centre. It has three rooms for hire, including Chesterfield’s largest venue, the Auditorium, and the oak-paneled Ballroom with minstrels’ gallery.
- auditorium – 900 theatre style, 50 boardroom style
- ballroom – 200 theatre style, 50 boardroom style
- function room – 80 theatre style, 35 boardroom style
Find out more about the Winding Wheel.
Tapton Park Innovation Centre and Dunston Innovation Centre offer superb facilities in a prestigious location, ideal for important presentations, seminars or conferences.
- Tapton Room – 40 theatre style, 22 boardroom style
- Tapton Board Room – 20 theatre style, 14 boardroom style
- Dunston Conference Room – 70 theatre style, 24 boardroom style
- Dunston Meeting Room – 20 theatre style, 14 boardroom style
Find out more about the Innovation Centres.
Assembly Rooms, Chesterfield Market Hall
The Assembly Rooms are on the first floor of Chesterfield’s Victorian Market Hall, in the centre of the town.
- main hall – 135 theatre style, 50 boardroom style
- meeting room 1 – 45 theatre style, 25 boardroom style
- meeting room 2 – 20 theatre style, 14 boardroom style
Find out more about the Assembly Rooms
Hasland Village Hall
Set in Eastwood Park, which was recently restored to its former glory as a result of a Heritage Lottery grant. The Hall has also been refurbished and re-opened in June 2013.
- main hall – 200 theatre style, 50 boardroom style
- meeting room – 25 theatre style, 14 boardroom style
Find out more about Hasland Village Hall